This weekend is the Super Bowl. Every year on this big occasion, I make soup. 1. Because it’s generally freezing in Chicago. And 2. Because I like puns. I’m not really a big football fan (basketball is more my thing), but I always like a reason for a party. Even if that party is just for two. This tradition started about 10 years ago. Back then I would just go buy the soup from somewhere. But now that I cook, SOUPer Bowls are way more fun. Check out the soups that I’ve got my eyes on this year!
1. Creamy Cauliflower and Hazelnut Soup with Fried Sage from What’s Cooking, Good Looking
2. Sweet Potato Soup with Coriander + Blood Orange from The First Mess
3. Garlicky White Bean Stew from Whole Living Daily
4. Black Bean Soup with Sunflower Seed Cashew Cream from Yum Universe
5. Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup from Edible Perspective
Game on! Which soup do you think I should make?